The union of moral education of the new generation
Baku, Rasulzadeh village,
Jalil Mammadguluzadeh 27
The independent "Beehive" Public Union for moral education of the new generation is a non-governmental children's organization. The Public Union was registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Azerbaijan on April 29, 2009. (No. 1109-Q28-2731). It has comprehensive national moral values. the desire to raise a developed and successful generation prompted us to create "Petak" Public Union.
Improvement of the culture of educational work and its application in society.
To raise our children as well-rounded, useful individuals for society.
1. Love for the motherland and loyalty to its values.
2. Adherence to national and moral values.
3. Family and the importance of its protection.
4. Education is the right of children who are our future.
1. Cooperation with everyone who shares the same principles.
2. Collectivism at work.
3. Creative, innovative approach to raising children.
4. Do not treat children in the same way without making any difference.